Multi-Biometric Wi-Fi Smart Digital Lock
• Face Recognitiom
• OLED Screen for Outside Monitoring
• Works with USmart Go Application
• Concealed Fingerprint Sensor
• No Need for an Extra Doorbell
• Class C Cylinder Protection
• Face Capacity: 50
• Fingerprint Capacity: 100
• IC S50 Card Capacity: 50
• Password Capacity: 50
• Admin: 5
• Communication: WiFi
• Power Supply: 4,200mA, Lithium Battery
• Material: Aluminum Alloy and Tempered Glass
1 Year Warranty
Learn more about this product
ZKTeco HBL400 smart door lock is designed as a multi-biometric automatic video smart lock. It could unlock and lock itself. It is compatible with USmart Go, an application designed for home automation. Users could enjoy remote control and online real-time monitoring when connecting the smart lock to the Wi-Fi network.
What’s more, HBL400 is an intelligent door lock powered by 3D Structured Light facial recognition
technology, offering more accurate performance than infrared and visible light facial recognition
technology. It works well during daylight and low-light environments. When the house owner returns, the
lock will quickly extract their face data, then instantly calculate and compare the acquired information with
the template stored in the smart lock. If the data matches, the smart lock will unlock automatically.
• An assurance knob to avoid child wandering from home and illegal unlocking through the peephole
• An OLED screen for monitoring the outdoor situation while inside the house
• Compatible with USmart Go; remote control and real-time monitoring online through Wi-Fi
• A hidden fingerprint semi-conductor installed behind the outdoor handle unit with ergonomics and anti-collision design
• Class C cylinder protection; even if the outdoor unit of the lock gets damaged, your home is still safe
• 3D structured light facial recognition, quick verification and quick unlock
• No need to deploy an additional doorbell
Get a FREE Quote Today!
Get in touch with us now and let's start building your solutions with MySolutions.