Linux-Based Hybrid Biometric Time & Attendance and Access Control Terminal with Visible Light Facial Recognition
MB560-VL is a multi-biometric identification terminal featuring ZKTeco’s innovative Visible Light Facial Recognition technology.
With the latest algorithm and facial recognition related technologies, the device can perform recognition of a target in a
distance from 0.3m to 2m and will function automatically when it detects a face in the detection distance so as to deliver
better recognition quality in terms of speed and accuracy than the previous near-infrared facial recognition terminal.
1 Year Warranty
Learn more about this product
• Visible Light Facial Recognition
• Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, color and B/W photos), videos attack and 3D mask attack
• Multiple verification methods: Face / Fingerprint / Card / Password
• Optional card modules: 125KHz ID Card (EM) / 13.56MHz IC Card (MF)
• Supplement lighting with adjustable brightness
2.8-inch TFT Screen
TCP/IP, WiFi (Optional), USB Host
900MHz Dual Core CPU, Memory 512MB RAM / 8G ROM, 2MP WDR Low Light Camera, Adjustable LED Supplement Lighting
|Access Control Interface|
3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button
|Facial Recognition Speed|
0°C – 45°C
Get a FREE Quote Today!
Get in touch with us now and let's start building your solutions with MySolutions.