PoE Switch with 24 ports (PE24-240)
PE24-240 is an advanced PoE switch providing a network point for data transmission and power supply. It has 24 PoE ports that can provide standard IEEE802.3af/at power supply through network cables.
Because of the advanced self-sensing algorithm for supplying power over IEEE802.3af/at, the connected PoE or non-PoE standard equipment is safely protected.
1 Year Warranty
Learn more about this product
Network Management Fiber PoE Switch
• 24 10/100BaseT RJ45 ports
• 2 sets of 10/100/1000M gigabyte combo ports
• The total power budget is 400W, and the max. PoE power output is 30W
• Support IP-MAC-Port-VID binding ARP/IP/DoS defend, 802.1X authentication
• Support IEEE802.1Q VLAN, OoS, ACL, spanning-tree, and multicast
• Support port security, port monitoring, port isolation
• Support web management, SNMP
|Ethernet Port 1-24|
10/100Mpps POE port
|Ethernet Port 17-18|
10/100/1000Mpps combo port @100 meters
IEEE 802.3af, IEEE802.3at
IEEE 802.3i 10BASET
|PoE Power Consumption|
Port1-24 ≤30W, Total≤400W
AC 240V, 50/60Hz
|PoE Power Supply|
1,2(+)/3,6(-) (Default) ; 45(+),78(-) (Option)
CE mark, commercial
-20°C ~ 50°C (-4°F ~ 122°F)
10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
440mm x 290mm x 44.5mm
Get a FREE Quote Today!
Get in touch with us now and let's start building your solutions with MySolutions.